Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hipster Little Mermaid

I love about 95% of the memes that surface on the internet, and I love how they're slowly integrated into real life.  I recently found one of the best internet memes to hit the scene in a while, which has greatly increased my love for memes.  Her name is Hipster Little Mermaid, and I hope you will make her feel welcome.


I feel like if I met her, she and I would become fast friends -- maybe even friends with benefits?! 

We'd probably go to modern art museums in our ironic T-shirts and distressed jeans that we both bought at American Apparel (but when people ask us where we got them, we'd casually reply, "Oh, it's vintage...you wouldn't be able to find it in stores."),  and we'd carry copies of Catcher in the Rye with us everywhere we went to showcase our superior tastes in literature. 

Hipster Little Mermaid, why aren't you real?! Whyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment